Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Meditation on the Learnings

Oh! it is refulgent day when I came to enter in this school. My meditation on the lesson s that we took up for the first quarter, was greatfull. I'd never expected to much that this subject T.L.E IV will be full of clear perception that each one of us will gain.
I have learned things that can help me to developed my skill in manipulating the computer. For my discovery , I revealed that it is not only the knowledge that I'd learned but also it brings,gives, and makes me happy.
But there's a thing that makes me bothered. IT is the lack of computer to be used for making our works. Sometimes it is really disgusting when I'm cramming
my work then suddenly internet cannot be served. For this problems I encountered, I used to address these challenges by sacrificing my vacant time just to finish my blog.
Moving on I will keep on loving this subject as long as this will be existing beyond the universe . On the other hand I will study more on this subject so that the knowledge that I would learned will also be shared to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment