Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MY DREAM MY FUTURE

Dream. . . I always put on my mind every reason why I keep on going on and struggling for my life. When we speak about dream it always based on what we want to achieve in order to fulfill our life in the mere future.

My dream is to simply put up my family from being poor and to be contented of what I have someday, I know that it is not easy to catch up one's dream because we need to walk on in with the different challenges. We need to pass level by level obstacle. But even if that happens million times in me, I won't go on, instead I will fight for what I believe in. I am a dreamer and I have encountered already many experiences which tries to trap me in achieving my dream. But still I am and I will be willing to stand tall for my goal.

I am determined to finish my studies and I will use my patient and industriousness as my capital for my goal. I will carry on my fighting spirit. And if the day I'm waiting for will come, that will justify and proves that I succeed!!! in My dream as My Future.

No comments:

Post a Comment